Marrying Strategic Analysis with Advanced Valuation Frameworks
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 | 1:00pm to 4:30pm
NYSSA, New York Society of Securities Analysts
3 CE/CPE credits for Global CFA Institute
Members $235; Nonmember $310
Survey some genuinely unique frameworks for real–time stock ideas and market forecasts. The program demonstrates a combination of non-traditional strategic fundamental analyses and advanced multi-valuation modeling that link to provide unique stock ideas. CFA Societies around the world have lauded the program’s extensive use of real cases and up-to-the minute analyses and forecasts. Walk away with bona-fide stock ideas, economic Market Phase Cycle models, and get a handle on new tools for examining US publicly-traded companies.
In this course, you will examine:
- Unique sources of stock ideas, such as cognitive and emotion analysis of management’s own spoken words
- Using credit markets, metrics, and iCDS, to generate equity insights and trades
- Why the Statement of Cash Flows and ROI calculations are terribly flawed in gauging firm quality
- Strategic analysis and Return Driven Strategy to predict corporate actions and price movements
- Triangulating relative valuations and DCF to generate more reliable probability scenarios of equity prices
- Financial GREEN Flags: profiting from doomsayers’ over-estimations of forensic accounting issues
Who should attend? CIOs, Directors of Research, Portfolio Managers, and Equities Analysts.